Sunday 22 November 2015

WRITING PROMPT - Week 7 Term 4

You no longer publish on our Kids Blog site, instead I have created a page for you on this site to publish your work on - just add a comment under your name to do so.
Remember to head up your comment with the Week and Term followed by a title.

This week you are to make up a story which includes ONE of the following metaphors....  (a metaphor says something is something else)

  • Their home was a prison. 
  • The slide on the playground was a hot stove.
  • Time is money.
  • Tom’s eyes were ice.
  • The detective’s face was wood as he listened to her story.

  • Please make the metaphor, you choose, be in bold so that we can easily see which one you selected.

    1 comment:

    1. Hello I'm bob but my gamer name is Nyan Iron and I'm going to tell you what happened in summer school.first of all the milk was chunky and the SLIDE WAS AS HOT AS A STOVE and the last bad thing about this is that I'm the only one that has to go =( . All my friends are probably playing on my xbox with my goodytoshoes brother making my controllers all cheesey >=(. But at least I get a computer but for some reason the wasd keys were covered in cheese ball flavoring. I had to resist my urge to Lick the flavoring off. I didn't . Well that's the plus my fingers are tired of writing so bye.

      ReplyDelete